Fall is REALLY here in Boston. Crisp air, blazing leaves, brilliant harvest moons. It’s gorgeous and winter is getting closer.
Enjoy this edition of the Brunswick Labs Beat for our picks of the best of what’s going on in the food and nutrition, and cosmetics and drug worlds, shared with you. And please join us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn where the conversation never stops!
Brunswick Labs Beat
- Hot off the presses! Brunswick Labs knows antioxidants. Here’s a freshly written piece to serve as a short primer on the science, history, types, and function of antioxidants. Enjoy it here.
- ICYMI: Our own Dr. Jin Ji was invited by Food Product Design Magazine to give this great primer on the world of antioxidants and using natural antioxdiants today as a food preservative. Read all about it here.
- There’s a lot of good stuff Brunswick Labs has published so we’re putting our previous newsletters on line. Here’s the first one we’re posting and here’s what’s you will find in it – how to execute successful clinical trials, how oxidative stress works in vivo, Dr. Ji’s presentation on natural antioxidants as food preservativesat the Clean Label Conference, and for fun kids sampling breakfast foods from around the world. See it all here.
- Brunswick Labs science
- helped MycoTechnology close a $9.2MM funding round to take their business to the next level. All in a day’s work. We are always glad to help. You can read about it here.
- NEW from Brunswick Labs… We are pleased to offer you a new set of bioassays to investigate the health effect of materials on energy metabolism via mammalian cell mode in four critical aspects. Find out more here.
Doh! Just in time for Halloween… You’re probably not getting the 75 POUNDS of sugar the average American eats every year through Halloween candy—it’s hidden in other places. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver breaks it down.
What Do YOU Think?
People need to know the good things your product does. We can help with both scientifically determining product benefits andhelping communicate them to your customers. Brunswick Labs scientist writers and speakers can help you most accurately and effectively tell your product story based on our scientific study. Take a look at this example Brunswick Labs did on the many potent health benefits of Greek Mountain tea here. After reading this, you may want to brew up a cup for yourself.Wild, ancient, healthful, and you may just find it delicious.