Enjoy this edition of the Brunswick Labs Beat for our picks of the best of what’s going on in the pharma and drug, food and nutrition, and cosmetics worlds, shared with you.
In this special issue we’re talking about ingredients. Those bits and pieces that go into the things we eat and use to help keep us healthy, and feeling and looking better. Of course, we’re looking at those things the Brunswick Labs way – a deep look into their chemistry and bioactivity. And we always have something just for fun – this time it’s hot!
We invite you to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn where the conversation about the latest and most interesting conversations about the science of pharma, nutrition, and cosmetics never stops!
- Our latest Ingredient Corner article, this time about hydrogen. Yes, hydrogen and its bioactive effects. It’s the little element that could. Could? More like can and does! Enjoy it here.
- Sideritis? Heard of it? Well, it’s a tea. Greek Mountain tea, and it’s an interesting little thing. Here’s what it’s all about.
- Turmeric, the Ayurvedic golden spice of life. That’s quite an elevated status. Brunswick Labs takes a look.
- Cacao fruit. Yes, the fruit not the seeds that make up the chocolate we all love so much – the fruit. Interesting stuff.
- Chaga, the mushroom. It’s kinda magical, even. Here’s Brunswick Labs-style look at its health function.
Hot peppers. Hot to scorching hot. How’re you with spicy foods? These folks take on the world’s hottest peppers. You know already how this is going to end. Watch it unfold here.
What Do YOU Think?
Science-backed marketing – now more than ever, and we can help
Take a peek at our recent article, Bioactivity Screening: The Utility of Immune Function Assays. It discusses several important immune response biomarkers and their utility in in vitro bioassays designed to assess the effects of plant extracts or natural compounds on immune system function. Don’t miss it.